The purpose of this document is to develop an ERP for construction industry which helps employees to manage their income and expense for a project and manage all purchases.
Scope of the project is to implement the ERP for expense management , Purchase management and project management.
- When a client enters means project confirmed, it will have a 3 digit project code.
- Initially, purchase expense for that project will be tracked under the
- PO will be created for raw materials, project coordinators and supervisors will raise purchase request.
- Purchase managers will procure and raise
- Purchase Request has 2 type – cash and
- Purchase manager send mail to MD with the project and vendor Email copy to field officer, coordinator, vehicle in charge and accounts.
- MD will check and give
- Incoming products will be checked on
- Sometimes PO will be kept in approve pending or speak (speak to whomsoever concern) so it will be revised again and send for
- Expenses like admin expenses will be tracked separately apart from project expense.
- As of now purchase manager raising PO to vendor but expectation is to raise PO directly by the project coordinators.
- A project’s income and expense to be tracked efficiently and a report should be there.
- All department Expense to be tracked and need to provide a solution to attach
- Option to cancel PO even after approval of PO
- Cancel PO to be notified to everyone on the line to PO
- Remarks for every PO raised
- Cash PO will be raised to give advance for Supplier and also for Sub Contractor for project
- Cash PO will be raised for getting approval to release payment to Suppliers
- Cash PO will be raised to release payment to Labours/Sub Contractors
- Cheque requisition is raised to issued cheque to Suppliers/ Sub Contractors
- PO will be raised before but delivery date should be later so delivery date to be required.
- MD (Managing Director)
- Project Supervisor / coordinator
- Purchase Manager