Implementation of Odoo ERP software for Food Production Industry
The core purpose of this document is to provide a detailed explanation of the requirements for Amla 100 ERP Development. Specifically, this document is designed to propose to our customer company for their approval and their reference for the development of our system.
The ways our software is customized according to our customers’ demands can be classified into modules like,
- Inventory (Stock)
What is required for our system development?
- Purchase Tender
- Request For Quotation
- Purchase Order
- Vendor Bills
2. Manufacturing ERP Process
- On a daily basis, a certain amount of juice will be manufactured as pre-planned.
- The indents of the bill will be predefined.
- Certain no. of labors are assigned to every process of manufacturing.
- One mandatory thing is, adding the quantity of the raw juice material (Amla) before the manufacturing process.
- Starting power unit is noted every day.
- Quantity weight is analyzed at each phase.
- The initial quantity of the product is compared to the final product quantity.
- If the quantity is more or less than the initial one, the next batch runs the next day to make sure the final quantity matches.
- Brix setting – making juice in a drinkable format.
- Starting and ending time of the manufacturing needs to be noted.
- At the end of the day, the production chart will be sent to assure our customers via email, Whatsapp, or SMS.
- Online supermarket option is available for our customers to pay and order their juice online.
- Payment has to be integrated.
- Usually, during stock dispatch, SMS is sent to the supermarket.
- Two ways of authorization are possible, invoicing/billing – director and chairman.
- Deposit Management, where a new trader will make a new deposit.
- As soon as the trader places the order, the company approves and the trader receives a message.
- Complete accounting
- Equipment purchase date
- Maintenance Details
- Service charge has to be maintained