Like with most things in life, the short answer to whether you should go with Shopify or WordPress is this: It depends…
I know you hate that answer as much as I do, but hold on, with the short answer out of the way, we can now focus on the actually useful one. So let’s dive into the topic and see when it’s better to use Shopify over WordPress, for whom it’s going to be a better solution, and why would you even consider Shopify (or WordPress) in the first place.
Expand your presence
- Simplify operations with centralized inventory
- Sell online and process refunds in person
- Sell in person, ship to home
- An all-in-one e-commerce solution/tool. It allows you to build a functional e-commerce store from scratch, without a designer’s or developer’s help.
- No coding skills required to use Shopify.
- It’s a paid tool – from $9 to $179 per month.
- It allows you to sell whatever you wish (goods, services, products both digital and physical, as well as dropshipping).
- Use it offline and online (you can use it as your online store, but also use something called Point of Sale with Shopify, which is their system for retail stores that allows you to integrate your on-location store with your setup in Shopify).
- More than 100 online store designs to choose from (some of them paid).
- Every new site gets a custom subdomain for free. For example something lie: YOURSTORE.shopify.com.
- There’s 24/7 support.
6B, 4th floor, PMR Tower,
Menabed Main Road, Near Ambattur Industrial Estate
Bus Depot, Chennai - 600 053